Thanksgiving week schedule at The Hut:
- This Wednesday (Nov 24th) we have our regularly scheduled classes.
- There are no classes at The Hut.Thursday Thanksgiving Day (Nov 25). Enjoy time with friends and family outside!
- On Friday and Saturday (Nov 26 and 27), we will run our typical “Saturday schedule” with 8:00 and 9:00am classes only on both days.
Workout of the Day:
Fight Gone Bad
Three rounds of:
• Wall-ball, 20/14#, 10/9 ft target (Reps)
• Sumo deadlift high-pull, 32/24kg KB (Reps)
• Box Jump, 20″ box (Reps)
• Push-press, 35/25# DBs (Reps)
• Row (Calories)
-rest 1 minute-
In this workout you move from each of five stations after a minute.The clock does not reset or stop between exercises. This is a five-minute round from which a one-minute break is allowed before repeating. On call of “rotate”, the athletes must move to next station immediately for best score. One point is given for each rep, except on the rower where each calorie is one point.