- At least 7 people reported visiting a doctor or health care provider- GREAT!
- CrossFit lifestyle category was highly decorated with MANY getting out to other affiliates, to the Games, and getting body work
- The “tip of the CF pyramid” is trying new sports- we had new skateboarders, surfers, rock climbers, body surfers and boogie boarders.
- Participants got to the Hut more often and varied the times at which they trained
- While most participants got involved in the CrossFit Journal- nobody explored the podcast possibilities. ANYONE have one that is good that you can recommend to get us started?! Thanks in advance.
THANKS FOR PLAYING… I hope it generated some fun experiences for you!