A few reminders/announcements:
- Turn in your Create-A-WOD submission by 10am Saturday morning- next week is up to you!
- Saturday Morning 10am class is the “Young Ted Memorial WOD”- 3rd anniversary of the passing of one of our friends who was an Inaugural athlete at CFM. Join us to remember him with a tough training session. He liked heavy stuff 🙂
- Sunday from 1-4pm is a local CF Competition in Thousand Oaks. Sign up!
- Mid week yoga class Wednesday 12-12-12 8:30-9:45am. This is instead of the regular 9am class. More info on this early next week.
- CFM Holiday Party is Friday December 14th, 6pm: Come for the food and drink, stay to admire the Ugliest Christmas Sweaters. PS- wear your ugliest christmas sweater.
|Mystery Lifter Part III: Whose Hook Grip is This?|
Friday’s WOD: class times at 7, 9, 10am and again at 3 and 5pm.
Eight rounds for max reps during 20 seconds work, 10 seconds rest of:
Thrusters at 50% 1RM
Post total number of reps of Thrusters and Pull ups to chalkboard/journals.